Scott Alpizar was born and raised in Brevard County, Florida and graduated from Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy in 2005. He attended Harvard University where he played football and graduated with a concentration in Economics in 2009. After graduation, Scott continued in his education and attended Florida State University to obtain a Masters of Business Administration with a concentration in Finance, graduating near the top of his class. Scott accepted a prestigious job working for a Fortune 100 company through its Leadership Development Program in finance where he oversaw over $125 million dollars in capital investments and supported a sales and marketing group responsible for generating over $2.3 billion in revenue per year. After two years of working in the corporate world, Scott decided to get his Juris Doctorate from Florida International University. During law school, Scott clerked for the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Florida. After graduating, Scott returned to Brevard County to begin his legal career with Alpizar Law.
Leveraging his financial experience and education, Scott provides an invaluable perspective to Alpizar Law. Scott plans to continue the legacy created by his father, John, and his brother, David, to serve the community by seeking justice for those who are injured by the wrongful acts of others. His practice will focus on representing victims of automobile accidents, trucking and tractor-trailer accidents, motorcycle accidents, and those whose lives are seriously altered or tragically cut short due to the negligence of others.
Scott is a member of the Harvard Alumni Association and the Vassar B. Carlton American Inn of Court.
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Automobile Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Trucking/Tractor-Trailer Accidents
- Premise Liability/Construction Site Accidents
- Boating/Watercraft Accidents
- Cruise Ship Accidents
- Maritime & Seaman Injury Claims
- Florida Bar, 2016
- Harvard University, State B.A. Degree, 2009
- Florida State University, MBA, 2011
- Florida International University, J.D., 2015
Professional Memberships & Leadership Roles
- Member: Vassar B. Carlton American Inn of Court
- Member: Florida Bar
- Member: Brevard County Bar Association,Young Lawyers Division Board of Directors for two years and currently serves as the Secretary.
- Member: Florida Justice Association