Brevard County Wrongful Death
Car Accident Lawyers Serving Brevard County and Central Florida including Palm Bay & Melbourne
Wrongful Death Claims in Brevard County
Compensation for Accident Fatalities
Has a family member needlessly died wrongfully or in a questionable situation? In an auto accident, possibly involving a reckless, negligent or drunk driver; through use of a defective product; in a workplace accident; due to improper physician or hospital care; or through other unusual or uncertain circumstances?
A wrongful death is one that occurs because of someone else’s malice, negligence, or recklessness. It occurs when a person’s death is caused by the intentional, or unintentional but negligent act of a wrongdoer.
In these and other wrongful death situations, family members and the victim’s estate may be entitled to recover damages for their loss, including medical and funeral expenses, loss of earnings and net accumulations, and pain and suffering for the grief and loss of the loved one. In certain cases, punitive damages may also be awarded.
- A loved one is killed in an automobile, motorcycle or trucking accident
- A family member is struck and killed while walking or riding a bicycle down the sidewalk (pedestrian accident)
- A loved one is killed by a drunk driver who just left a local restaurant, bar, or night club
- A child dies due to lead poisoning from a toy purchased at a major department store
- A worker dies due to exposure of hazardous, toxic chemicals while on the job
- A spouse dies when a health care professional or doctor fails to diagnose and/or properly treat a condition or disease
Call (321) 549-7903 to get started with a FREE case evaluation. We’re here for you. Help is just a phone call away.
How to Make a Wrongful Death Claim
Consult with a Brevard County Injury Lawyer at Our Firm
Contact Alpizar Law, LLC today to discuss your options regarding a wrongful death claim. The process is detailed and must be done within the statute of limitations, so do not hesitate to engage in your free case evaluation with a member of our team. Our firm is AV Preeminent® with Martindale-Hubbell® and was included in Florida Super Lawyers®. Contact our office as soon as possible. We are conveniently located in the city of Palm Bay so we can easily residents in all of Brevard County!