Meet David M. Alpizar
Attorney At Law
David M. Alpizar has been involved in civil trial litigation since 2004. He spent three years of his career representing the insured rights of individuals and companies under personal and corporate policies of insurance.
This experience allowed David to gain a tremendous understanding of the traditional operations and valuation aspects of insurance companies in their handling of personal injury, auto accident and wrongful death lawsuits.
After experiencing the corporate life and learning the legal operations of insurance companies, David and his family returned to Melbourne, where he decided to dedicate his time and career to representing injured victims.
Presently, David’s practice is focused on representing those injured in auto accidents and on unsafe premises. He also represents the estates, family members and survivors of loved ones lost due to the negligence of others. David has achieved numerous substantial verdicts and settlements on behalf of his clients, many of which have resulted in seven figure recoveries.
David has been selected as a Top Rated Super Lawyer, a distinction held by 5% of lawyers in his specific field. He is recognized as an AV Preeminent attorney by Martindale Hubbell, demonstrating the highest possible rating for legal ability and ethical standards.
David is also very involved in our local community here in Brevard. He has served as the President of the Brevard County Bar Association, President of the Vassar B. Carlton Inn of Court and on the board of directors of the Central Florida Trial Lawyers Association. Additionally, some of the Boards of Directors David has served on include YoungLife Space Coast, Junior Achievement, Operation Hope and the Greater Palm Bay Chamber of Commerce. He is the spokesperson for the Drive Alive Public Service program, which is designed to increase awareness of safe driving among teens in Brevard County. He is also an active member of the University of Florida Alumni Association.
- Florida Bar, 2004
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida, 2005
- University of Florida, B.S., 2001
- St. Thomas University School of Law, J.D., 2004
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Automobile Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Trucking / Tractor-Trailer Accidents
- Premises Liability / Construction Site Accidents
- Boating / Watercraft Accidents
- Cruise Ship Accidents
- Maritime & Seaman Injury Claims
& Leadership Activities
- Spokesperson, Drive Alive
- Member: Freedom Christian Center
- Member: University of Florida Alumni Association
- Committee Member, Melbourne Area Young Life
& Leadership Roles:
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Rating
- Member: Brevard County Bar Association
- Member: The National Trial Lawyers, Top 40 Under 40
- Super Lawyers, Florida Rising Stars
- President, Brevard County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- Member: Florida Bar Association
- Eagle Member: Florida Justice Association
- Member: American Association for Justice
- Member: Vassar B. Carlton American Inn of Court